Get a Fast Quote
We want your home to be the talk of North Dallas! Let us help you get your house painted
Garage & Shed Painting University Park, TX
Make Dallas Christian Painters your go-to professionals when it’s time for a fresh coat of paint.
Best Paint for a Garden Shed
There are various paint choices for different styles of shed siding materials:
- For wood siding, we suggest the same style of paint that was already on the surface.
- For metal sheds, we suggest a rust-resistant primer accompanied by 100% latex paint.
- If you’ve got a clean slate, we suggest an alkyd primer accompanied by a first-rate acrylic latex paint for smooth wood. We recommend a semi-transparent oil stain instead of paint if you have rough-sawn boards.
The essential aspect of painting a shed is prepping the surface by removing every stitch of old paint and thoroughly cleaning the area. The good news is the pros at Dallas Christian Painters can handle all of these tasks and ensure a long-lasting and durable finish.
Our expert shed painting services also include:
- Farm shed painting
- Barn painting
- Outbuilding painting
- And much more!
If you’d like your garden shed to match the color of your house, Dallas Christian Painters can help! We have professional tools to match existing color schemes perfectly, or if needed, our Color Consultants will assist you in choosing that picture-perfect complementary color.
Get Professional Shed Painting Services Now
Leave shed painting to the pros at Dallas Christian Painters so you can spend your free time enjoying life’s other pleasures—like cleaning out and organizing your new shed! Reach out to us at (214) 730-6939 or contact us online to set up a free consultation with our Estimation Consultant team member for dependable, high-quality shed painting services.
How Your Painting Project Works
1. Schedule a Pricing Appointment
2. In-Person Design Consultation (get an exact price and ideas)
3. Paint Your Home
4. Your Home is Refreshed!
Exterior House Painting Provided by HomeAdvisor Screened Pros!
We know that you’re looking around to find the best painter. It’s easy to make big claims, or talk about being number one in North Dallas. The fact of the matter is, it’s not about us. It’s about what you need in order to make your home beautiful. We’d love to connect and hear about your project. We especially want to hear about your painting dreams! To get started, it’s helpful to think about:
- Which part of your house do you want painted? We only help with exteriors right now, but are happy to work on your siding, trim, doors, fence, deck or more!
- How fast do you need your painting project finished? (You can call or text (214) 730-6939 to see how fast your project could get done).
- How are painting jobs priced? We know everyone wants a good deal. We’ll schedule an estimate so you can ask any questions you might have and get detailed pricing.
What Kind of Exterior Painting is Popular in North Dallas?
Each town has its own style. North Dallas is no exception. You can see some of the pictures we put above for inspiration, but you can find out more about how many people in North Dallas or the greater Dallas area are painting their houses. The other great thing is, if you’ve seen someone from Pinterest who had a painting company paint their kitchen or Instagram that painted their house and inspired you, you can get an estimate of the cost on the free quote. It’s always fun to be a trendsetter, setting the tone for your neighborhood.
Will Your Fence Stain Inspire Your Neighbors?
Sometimes one neighbor will spark a painting or staining revolution. Everyone notices that the area has been getting a little dingy, or the stain seems to be wearing off, but no one is sure what needs to change. Then one person decides it’s time to bring in a professional and paint or stain their fence and it clicks for everyone. It’s time for a little update! It’s so encouraging to see people who care about not just their home, but the entire neighborhood and its fresh look.
Areas We Serve