Exterior Painting Dallas, TX
Of all the local painting companies, Dallas Christian Painters cover all angles. Our work ethic is uniquely rooted in our faith, and our experts pay close attention to all the details when painting your home’s exterior using our distinctive proprietary method. We provide complete exterior painting, including painting vinyl siding. Our meticulousness and responsibility place us a step above every other painting company. When we pledge to provide excellent service, you can count on our professionals to consistently deliver the goods every time.
Here is a brief outline of our comprehensive process that is unique to Dallas Christian Painters:
- Consultation – When you hire Dallas Christian Painters, you’ll have a meeting at your home with our experienced Estimation Consultant, who will offer an upfront appraisal and project timeline for the entire job with no hidden costs. We readily provide feedback and advice about the best finish and type of paint that should be used, as well as painting samples. As painting experts, this distinction sets us above the rest because our complimentary Color Consultant can assist you in selecting the perfect hue for your home. Next, we will work together to schedule your exterior house painting as soon as possible.
- Protection – We guarantee your home’s exterior will look better after we’ve finished it, not worse! We use plastic coverings or drop cloths to protect all furniture, plants, and grills. We also make a point to keep paint exactly where it belongs, and away from places it doesn’t by working with you to ensure all the windows and storm windows are closed, or we’ll find come up with alternative arrangements.
- Carefully Preparing the surface before painting – Our mission goes beyond merely applying paint to your home; We want your home to continue looking great year after year. We understand the value placed on your investment in painting the exterior of your house and take special care to prepare the surface of your home properly. Here are just a few ways we prep your home’s surface:
- Eliminate dirt and mildew – We apply an eco-friendly detergent or bleach depending on the scope of the mildew. Drying time may vary.
- Create the ideal surface for maximum adherence – New paint requires a smooth surface to proper adhesion. We scrape and buff away all flaking, peeling paint and prepare any glossy areas by buffing and sanding them. We also will spot prime and fill any gaps with caulk and putty if needed.
- Assess damaged or rotted wood – We will gladly work with you to make arrangements if we discover wood that needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Patch up loose ends – We nail loose boards, moldings, and protruding nails to apply the finishing touches.
- Cautious Window Prep — We take special care to ensure your windows are protected while painting. If necessary, we carefully remove the windows and screens. This may incur added costs. Anything removed (storm windows, shutters, downspouts, etc.) will be re-applied at the end of the project.
- Painting, done right – We apply all coats of paint, as well as a top-rate finishing coat.
- Final Quality Inspection – To ensure your 100% satisfaction, we invite you to participate in a final walk-around to address additional requests and answer any final questions.
Each phase of our process is thoughtfully implemented to minimize disruption to your day-to-day routine as much as possible and guarantee the best results each time. For example, if you’re not able to be home when the painting crew is there, we’ll work with you to develop a timetable that fits your busy life. So, from beginning to end, you can trust our team to pay attention to all the details.