Get a Fast Quote
We want your home to be the talk of North Dallas! Let us help you get your house painted
Exterior Painting University Park, TX
Here is a brief outline of our comprehensive process that is unique to Dallas Christian Painters:
- Consultation – When you hire Dallas Christian Painters, you’ll have a meeting at your home with our experienced Estimation Consultant, who will offer an upfront appraisal and project timeline for the entire job with no hidden costs. We readily provide feedback and advice about the best finish and type of paint that should be used, as well as painting samples. As painting experts, this distinction sets us above the rest because our complimentary Color Consultant can assist you in selecting the perfect hue for your home. Next, we will work together to schedule your exterior house painting as soon as possible.
- Protection – We guarantee your home’s exterior will look better after we’ve finished it, not worse! We use plastic coverings or drop cloths to protect all furniture, plants, and grills. We also make a point to keep paint exactly where it belongs, and away from places it doesn’t by working with you to ensure all the windows and storm windows are closed, or we’ll find come up with alternative arrangements.
- Carefully Preparing the surface before painting – Our mission goes beyond merely applying paint to your home; We want your home to continue looking great year after year. We understand the value placed on your investment in painting the exterior of your house and take special care to prepare the surface of your home properly. Here are just a few ways we prep your home’s surface:
- Eliminate dirt and mildew – We apply an eco-friendly detergent or bleach depending on the scope of the mildew. Drying time may vary.
- Create the ideal surface for maximum adherence – New paint requires a smooth surface to proper adhesion. We scrape and buff away all flaking, peeling paint and prepare any glossy areas by buffing and sanding them. We also will spot prime and fill any gaps with caulk and putty if needed.
- Assess damaged or rotted wood – We will gladly work with you to make arrangements if we discover wood that needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Patch up loose ends – We nail loose boards, moldings, and protruding nails to apply the finishing touches.
- Cautious Window Prep — We take special care to ensure your windows are protected while painting. If necessary, we carefully remove the windows and screens. This may incur added costs. Anything removed (storm windows, shutters, downspouts, etc.) will be re-applied at the end of the project.
- Painting, done right – We apply all coats of paint, as well as a top-rate finishing coat.
- Final Quality Inspection – To ensure your 100% satisfaction, we invite you to participate in a final walk-around to address additional requests and answer any final questions.
Each phase of our process is thoughtfully implemented to minimize disruption to your day-to-day routine as much as possible and guarantee the best results each time. For example, if you’re not able to be home when the painting crew is there, we’ll work with you to develop a timetable that fits your busy life. So, from beginning to end, you can trust our team to pay attention to all the details.
How Your Painting Project Works
1. Schedule a Pricing Appointment
2. In-Person Design Consultation (get an exact price and ideas)
3. Paint Your Home
4. Your Home is Refreshed!
Exterior House Painting Provided by HomeAdvisor Screened Pros!
We know that you’re looking around to find the best painter. It’s easy to make big claims, or talk about being number one in North Dallas. The fact of the matter is, it’s not about us. It’s about what you need in order to make your home beautiful. We’d love to connect and hear about your project. We especially want to hear about your painting dreams! To get started, it’s helpful to think about:
- Which part of your house do you want painted? We only help with exteriors right now, but are happy to work on your siding, trim, doors, fence, deck or more!
- How fast do you need your painting project finished? (You can call or text (214) 730-6939 to see how fast your project could get done).
- How are painting jobs priced? We know everyone wants a good deal. We’ll schedule an estimate so you can ask any questions you might have and get detailed pricing.
What Kind of Exterior Painting is Popular in North Dallas?
Each town has its own style. North Dallas is no exception. You can see some of the pictures we put above for inspiration, but you can find out more about how many people in North Dallas or the greater Dallas area are painting their houses. The other great thing is, if you’ve seen someone from Pinterest who had a painting company paint their kitchen or Instagram that painted their house and inspired you, you can get an estimate of the cost on the free quote. It’s always fun to be a trendsetter, setting the tone for your neighborhood.
Will Your Fence Stain Inspire Your Neighbors?
Sometimes one neighbor will spark a painting or staining revolution. Everyone notices that the area has been getting a little dingy, or the stain seems to be wearing off, but no one is sure what needs to change. Then one person decides it’s time to bring in a professional and paint or stain their fence and it clicks for everyone. It’s time for a little update! It’s so encouraging to see people who care about not just their home, but the entire neighborhood and its fresh look.
Areas We Serve